We’re on a journey to eating less processed foods, so I’ve been doing my best to provide better snacks for my 3 girls. This recipe is one of their favorites, and it’s requested frequently! It’s also versatile- you could use a different sugar or sugar substitute, spices to make it taste like apple pie, another extract to give it a different flavor- get creative!
1 block Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1/4c brown sugar
1/2c semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds. (Note: You will need to cook down the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla mix before you add the chocolate chips.)
2. Add the 1/4c brown sugar. Mix together well.
3. Add the 1/2tsp vanilla. Mix well.
4. Cool down this mix for 10 minutes in the freezer.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Serve with lots of sliced green apples. We hope you enjoy it!